Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reasons for my absense...

So I realized it's been weeks since my last post, which makes me feel bad that I haven't been keeping up with this. Everything has just been CRAZY for me. All I do it seems is work, school, work, school, etc. I never have time for any downtime anymore, and I've realized I'm just going to have to make time for myself in order to survive. The past few weeks I've figured out a few things even though I've been super busy. I'm about 99.9% sure where I'm going to college (finally!) and I've narrowed down my list of majors to about two. It seems I finally have some type of solid plan going on, which makes me feel a little more secure. I'm also working on getting my license (seems like I'm one of the only ones who doesn't have it). Hopefully I'll get it soon. I feel loser-ish for not having it yet...oh well I guess. I'll get it at some point.

Anyways, my four or five followers (yay I actually have people following my blog!) can look forward to me posting more. I promise I'll try to keep up with this even though I'm busy. Forgive me for my absense?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back :D

    And that's so great you know where you want to go to college!

    ReplyDelete