Monday, January 31, 2011

Pajama Jeans

Sorry for not blogging in a few days, I had a midterm (which I didn't do so great on) and I got scheduled at work pretty much all weekend. Anyways, I've decided to dedicate this blog post to something most would consider bizarre. I'm going to talk about pajama jeans.

Now if you don't know what I'm talking about, you can do a quick Google search on this strange object of clothing if the title "Pajama Jeans" doesn't describe it in enough detail for you. Basically what pajama jeans are is a pair of stretchy denim with a thin line of fleece on the inside. If anyone's ever worn jeggings or really stretchy jeans, they seem to be the same thing. I first saw them on a commercial when I was watching TV with my mom and my sister. At first we were making fun of them, but the more I thought about it, the more they seemed comfortable. They aren't particularly attractive, but they aren't totally hideous either. They are just a basic dark denim wash with a slight boot cut to them. The idea of them is so strange I'm curious to buy a pair just to see if they really are like pajamas (I hate uncomfortable jeans more than anything).

The whole jegging trend is really kind of odd if you think about it. I'm not even sure what jeggings really are-are they the jeans with the fake pockets or just stretchy skinny jeans? Because if it's the latter then I do own quite a few pairs. The more that I think about it, there have been quite a few strange trends that I have tried and am embarassed to admit I was a part of now.

What are some weird trends you have noticed or taken part of?

1 comment:

  1. Some trends are definitely weird, I never really took part in the jegging trend but they do seem really comfortable. A couple of my friends have them and sometimes you can't even tell that their jeggings!

    I can't really think of any really big trends that I've taken part in right now, my mind seems to be blank haha

    ReplyDelete