Saturday, January 15, 2011

Why did I start this blog?

Wherever you and are whoever you are, you are reading my blog. Obviously. However you got here, you are probably wondering, "What is the point of this blog?" To be honest, I myself do not know the answer to that question. All I know is that my life has been very stressful and complicated lately, and I need somewhere to vent. Whether anyone wants to listen or not is their choice, but I would love to receive some advice and share some in return. Not sure what else to say, I guess this is my introductory post. There's not much to know about me...I'm a person just trying to get through each day like the majority of people are. Most days I'm just anxious to see how my life will turn out. Up until now, I've never really had to make any major decisions, but time is quickly running out and I feel like the rest of my life will be based off of the decisions I make now. I don't know if that's exactly true or not, but I feel like it is. Hopefully the choices I make will affect my life in a positive way and I can at least sort of figure out my direction in life, and if others want to follow my journey, they are more than welcome to.

No comments:

Post a Comment